To meet the requirements for completion, students are expected to:
- Meet the University’s 80% lectures attendance policy in. However, only approved mitigating circumstances will be condoned in the event that lectures are missed. Attendance will be taken during all lecture sessions.
- Provide evidence of full registration as a current student of Covenant University by wearing current session’s University identity card to all lectures.
- Ensure due engagement with teaching learning process, due diligence in ensuring comportment and approved carriage during lecture sessions.
- Participate in all assignments, examinations and comply with the rules for the conduct and “life lines” for submissions.
- Student must have made a pass grade of not less than 60% cumulatively with continuous assessment.
- Participate in the experiential learning and practicum experience.
- Comply with the core value of integrity, plagiarism policy of the University and ensure the use of Turnitin in all written assignments submitted.
- Student must have submitted their practice/evidence-based Leadership activity report (Project) in addition to fulfilling all the stipulations in (a-g) above, before they qualify for the final examinations.
All students who successfully complete the requirements stated above will be awarded the Covenant University Certificate in Leadership Development.